Light housekeeping for homebound seniors.
The Homemaker Program can provide a little light housekeeping to keep the environment safe and sanitary, allowing seniors age 60 and older to live independently in their homes.
Dusting and Straightening
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning outside of appliances, counters, and cabinets
- Cleaning oven and refrigerator
- Removal of spoiled foods
- Cleaning tub/shower
- Cleaning toilet bowl/commode
- Cleaning sink
- Washing and drying clothes
- Folding and putting away clothes
- Changing linens and making bed
Our cleaning areas...
We clean only the main living areas that are used on a daily basis. We do not clean spare bedrooms, unused basements, or attics.
Participants must provide all of their own cleaning supplies for the Homemaker to provide service. For example, laundry soap, dish soap, mop, broom, vacuum.
Our Service Areas
Individuals interest in learning more about the Homemaker Services and to check eligibility, call...